Le problème :
I know that many post have been written on the subject, but has I do not had a quick solution. Here is some few more information.
When connecting to webex from Linux, I had no sharing.
First I used Firefox 64 and JVM 64. It doesn't work. Whatever I read on the net (from this link, or there).
- Install i386 architecture
- install firefox32 (< 52.x otherwise Java is not working for now)
- create a separate profile
- install missing packages... (when starting firefox32)
- install 32bits JVM
- create a link to the JVM plugin in the new profile
- remove any shared plugin (for example JVM 64bits plugin in shared plugins library) : use plugins directory in profile
This is a quick & dirty, I'll try to update it after.
Useful tips :
- about:plugins in firefox
- if the 32bits plugins is not there, or the JVM64 is still there, don't go further, correct this
- remove webex directory : ~/.webex
- install missing packages for webex (ldd tips)
- sometimes it can be long when you are behind a proxy